Phenium Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the Phenium Site are governed by three documents:
- Terms of Service; and
- End User License Agreement.
Although Phenium owns the data storage, databases and the Phenium Site, you retain all rights to your data. We will not utilize your data in our databases to compete with you, market to your clients, advertise to, or contact them for any other means of profit.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Website. We collect Personal Information you provide to us. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and certain personally identifiable information of those who communicate with us via e-mail or register with us to open an “Account”. We may collect your name, email address, company name, phone number and other information you provide us on our Website. We may also collect Personal Information during registration. Registration is optional. However, the certain features of the Website may be unavailable if you choose not to register.
We may also obtain information that you provided to our Mobile Applications and combine that with information we collect on our Website. For example we may collect any information that you upload to the application as part of any campaign, campaign objectives or mission set by you or your principal, employer or company and any associated location information and time stamped information.
When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Website are logged automatically. Phenium may also collect and analyze from visitors and users certain information regarding the use of the Phenium Website and services available therein. Information collected may include but is not limited to web site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc.
When you submit information, you may be transferring such information into the United States and you hereby consent to such transfer.
We may use personal and other information to:
- Provide the services you’ve requested;
- Espond to your comments and questions and provide customer service, including; services that display customized forms;
- Deliver products and services you requested;
- Perform auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Phenium’s Website and/or the Mobile Applications, other products and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, Mobile Applications, products, and services;
- Track, collate, and analyze your use of the Website and/or Mobile Applications, and your progress in completing any campaigns, campaign objectives or missions;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by the Company and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Help diagnose technical problems, administer the Phenium Website, and improve the quality and types of services delivered; and
- Provide non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information derived from the actions of our visitors and Account holders to third parties in order to demonstrate the value we deliver to users.
We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies, but your browser tools may help you to manage Flash cookie privacy settings.
Phenium has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. Each Account holder is assigned a unique username and password, which is required to access their Account. It is each user’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information.
We have attempted to protect the Phenium’s servers by locating them in areas with security procedures, using of firewalls and implementing other generally available security technologies.These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data. However, no guarantees can be made that your information and data will be secure from intrusions and unauthorized release to third parties.
Phenium expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following two circumstances:
- If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law; or
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- With your organization, in order to provide feedback about the organization’s operations and any related information;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, to protect the rights and property of our agents, customers, members, and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, or in an emergency to protect the personal safety of the Phenium, its customers, or any person;
- In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.